Wednesday, January 19

Keepin’ it Real

 

Trevor mad w2 copy

My mustangs play very well together & love each other tremendously, but they still have this strange desire to try to kill one another on a daily basis.  Yes, they fight.  A lot.  . . . Like 2 pit-bulls!  Sometimes they just yell & say mean things to each other; however, things have been known to get physical between the two.  Trevor is only 20 months younger than his big brother & takes his job of keeping Tucker in-line VERY serious.  He may be little, but oh does he have a temper & Tucker knows just how to bring it out in him. 

So, how do I handle all the fighting? 

Sometimes I ignore them.  Other times I make them say 10 nice things to each other.  Occasionally they’ll have to do something nice for the other.  And they just love to kiss :)  Putting them on opposite ends of the room works too.  Surprisingly, separating them & forbidding them to play together is a punishment in itself.  In all honestly, I do have moments of pure craziness & scream & yell at them.  Then there are times that I just send them outside to spread their blood.

No comments: