Thursday, January 20

Randomness

Around here . . .

I bombed my first crockpot attempt at baked beans!  The dogs wouldn’t even eat it.

I did a little rearranging in my office/scrapbook room & it all started with a calendar.

Tyler is a hypochondriac!  The other day he was very concerned because “his blood was GREEN”.

Truman is a hider.  But not a very good one.  He “hides” so he can do something he isn’t supposed to.

Tim bought me the Pioneer Woman’s cookbook.  (yes, after the beans ordeal)  Love it & love all the little things that only a city girl – gone country would catch.

We haven’t heard from either of the girls since Christmas. 

We are already thinking about doing some small re-modeling in our kitchen – think “general store” pantry.

I’m reading 4 books at one time – When Mothers Pray, A Perfect Mess, The Busy Mom’s Guide to Bible Study, & The Core

I’m going to put together a new chore chart or at least a routine chart for the boys.

My mustangs told me they were going to live with their Gammy because I was mean.

Truman is talking sooooo much!  His sign language is adorable.

Trevor tells me he loves me “this much” (the size of a finger pinch) & it goes all the way around the world right back here!  . . . Because he heard Tim say that to me the other day.

I text-message shop with my mom & sister!  They shop, then text me their choices :)  I love it!

Tucker told my MIL about my baked beans disaster.

I seriously put “eat” & “get dressed” on my To-Do list.  I also am so sick that I put things I already did on the list & put a pretty little check mark in the box next to it just so I could feel more accomplished. 

Truman’s last fever was 6 days long!

I’m working on a Farm themed Tiny tot time for Truman to learn farm animals & sounds, colors, & numbers 1,2,3  + lots of other motor skill/tot stuff. 

I’m still using cloth diapers, but Truman is soooo ready to potty like a big boy.

Tucker had a drama queen meltdown at dinner last night.

My boys love playing with in boxes!

Jan 075Jan 079Jan 083Jan 084

No comments: