. . . It’s all her fault! When I was on bedrest, Nicki & her kids spent the day with us – cleaning, cooking, & chatting. She also brought me a little reading material to keep me entertained while they did all my chores . . .
After scan the entire book, reading some of my favorite topics, I knew this book was going to be a fav. I’m not sure which one did it or what number technically qualified us, but at some point we became a large family. I blinked & I’m 23 weeks into my 6th pregnancy!!
This book has been sooo motivating for me in so many areas of life. I haven’t been able to put it down for weeks & have oodles of pages filled with notes to prove it. I even had to re-read a few sections after one of my note-filled pages flew into the lake. LOL Not only have I discovered tons of great ideas, but I also found a bit of comfort in learning I was already implementing several of her suggestions. (Yes, I needed to read a home management book to realize I am not totally frazzled!) I couldn’t wait to get back home to start implementing these logistics & implementing is what I have been doing!! I’ve been creating a family routine, analyzing kids chores, meal planning, & organizing A LOT. At this point most of the organization has taken place in my head, but I’m quickly getting it laid out on pretty little charts & beginning to put it all into action!
And guess what? You have a chance to win a FREE copy of your own to drool over. Nicki is giving away a copy of Vision Forum's awesome book, Large Family Logistics, by Kim Brenneman. And just incase you haven’t joined the “LARGE FAMILY” club, I have to totally agree with Nicki:
“You don't even have to be a "large" family to gain tons of wisdom from this book. It will give you so much to think about whether you have 2 kids, 10 kids, or your first baby is on the way. It is geared to the homeschooling family.”
Click HERE to enter her giveaway (& tell her I sent you).
No comments:
Post a Comment