Friday, June 3

MIA

Sorry I went MIA on ya without any warning . . .

We went on our vacation to TN!!!  Yes, I cried like a big baby watching my sister, “The Valedictorian!!!” graduate from high school.  We spent wonderful family time together on the ever-so beautiful Norris Lake in TN.  The boys had an entire week of boating, tubing, & getting VERY spoiled by my family. 

We made our way back home yesterday & I am now in the trenches of unpacking, restoring the house, & organizing life.  I’m planning on starting school in July & schooling until the last week of Sept.  Which does not give me near long enough to get my never ending “TO DO” list done.  YIKES!!!  So, I may still me missing around here for the next few weeks, but hopefully I’ll be popping in every now & then to share all the craziness that is currently running through my head.  If nothing else you’ll be bombarded with lot’s of pictures from our trip :)

Before I sign out I wanted to let you all know that I went to the doctor before we left (almost 3 weeks ago now), & the bloodclot in my uterus is slowly going away.  It is still pretty big, but it has move from over my cervix which is a HUGE blessing!!!  The last sono still showed a GIRL!!  My mama & I had way too much fun shopping for Tara together.  I can’t wait to post pix of all the cute little outfits she already has.  And you better believe I’ve already started her bow collection!!  I’m feeling great & gaining weight like there is no tomorrow.  So far I’ve gained almost 30lb & I’m 22 weeks.  Hey big mama is right!!  LOL  I will have another sono in a week to follow up on the bloodclot. 

I hope you are all having a blessed summer!

No comments: