Wednesday, July 13

2011-2012: week 1

I am working on an Everyday LIFE “Homeschooling Highlights” from our first week, but this week is VBS at our church & I’m teaching the PK/K class.  This week is CRAZY busy!  Yes, we are still schooling in the middle & I’m happy to say we are finishing in a timely manner & getting it all done before VBS. 

For now here are some video’s of the boys reviewing what they’ve learned. 

*My boys have shirts & there is A/C in our schoolroom,

but they are country boys & rarely have shirts on at home. 

If this offends you – I apologize this is just real life for us them –> I wear clothes!!

 

My 5 year old:

 

My 6 year old:

 

My 10 year old:

As we go through our curriculum throughout the week I write questions on the board daily.  Some of it is memory work, some of it is accountability, some of it is just so I know they have something to tell their daddy they learned that day.  I also use sticky notes to mark information for review questions later & am trying very hard this year to follow it up with index cards each week. 

No comments: