Friday, September 16

Everyday LIFE “Homeschooling Highlights” Week 7

This update is soooo late!  And to be perfectly honest – I fell off the wagon.  We made it to week 7 & hit the like 40th consecutive day of triple digit weather without any chance of rain & I quit.  I was HOT & miserable & not such a good teacher.  I had planned to finish 11 solid weeks, which would have meant schooling right up to the week before I’m induced (I know CRAZY).  So 7 outta 11 ain’t too bad!  I’m not sure when we’ll start back – I still feel really good about what we have accomplished.  The boys will be attending our enrichment classes on Fridays & I may have them do some core subjects sooner than I had planned. 

We’ve been spending time together playing, watching lot’s of old Daniel Boone episodes (the boys are addicted), getting ready for a new baby, & now I’m happy to say – enjoying temps in the low 90’s.  I think all the boys are feeling the upcoming changes & I really want to spend some quality time with them before I have the baby.  Plus my mama flew in yesterday & am soaking up every minute with her!!  I have pre-posted some blog posts & I’ll pop-in to introduce you to our princess, but after that am going unplugged for a while.   

wk 7 T&T reading & writing & Spellingwk 7 T & T fightingwk 7 tyler writingwk7 sciencewk 7 critterwk 7 Truman

No comments: