*I HEART the dividers & option of adding pages that the binder offers!
- pens, pencils, markers . . . I have a small collection of pens, each of the boys use a different kind of pencil & colored pencil & we have all different kinds of shapes & sizes markers.
- Truman uses these “TaDoodles”, HWOT crayons, or whatever else he can get his little hands on.
- Trevor has little hands & does well with the HWOT pencils & basic colored pencils.
- Tucker is the opposite & has fat little fingers which does better with the fat “First pencils” & triangle colored pencils.
- Tyler (& I) use the Paper Mate mechanical pencils & Pentel fine point markers
- Some of my fav’s are: Micron pens & FriXion pens, I love the Quartet dry-erase markers – the ball point dry-erase markers are much easier for my kids to use. (*I got mine at Staples in an assortment of colors)
- HP Officejet Pro 8500 *prints double sided, has an automatic feed, wireless, & isn’t too bad on ink
- My School Bag - Thirty-One Organizing Utility Tote
- My Sentsy teacher candle
- Desk apprentice
- Huge dry-erase & chalk boards
- Ikea Billy Bookcases & Expedit units
What are some of your favorite homeschool supplies?
1 comment:
I really enjoyed your blog thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment