Wednesday, September 28

Well Planned STUDENT

2011 009As I planned for our school year I struggled with deciding how much to plan for my oldest.  I finally decided to purchase the Well Planned Day Student Planner.  It is a little different from the teacher’s version – as it doesn’t label the subjects for you (I’m not sure I like this or not).  Each week I list the subject & a daily list of all the independent work Tyler needs to complete.  As he completes it he checks it off.  I make the list in the order I would like to see it done, but ultimately it is up to him.  Some days he wakes up early & most of it is done before we even start school.  Other days he works at a much slower pace :)  Either way, the planner is a great way for him & I to see what needs to be done each day. 

2011 0052011 006

Another thing I LOVE about him having his own planner is the monthly calendar!  It is great for him to see upcoming family events & days to look forward to.  It is a great motivation with loaded school weeks when there is a fun event planned at the end of the week!  Not to mention, I love leaving him sweet little notes on the side.

2011 007

3 comments:

Jamie said...

http://meadowcreek-tobin.blogspot.com/

Tiff~I awarded you with the liebster award,come on over and get it.

Loriofrp said...

I enjoyed reading yyour post

Loriofrp said...

Loved reaading this thank you