Tuesday, March 27

Canton, TX

2012 377

Nicki & I & our non-blogging friend Melissa (whose AWESOME Shabby Chic schoolhouse I will be to share her with you soon) ventured out to the largest flea market in the US.  We had a BLAST!  In fact, I’ve already got Big Daddy talked into going back for an entire weekend as a family.  Yes, I said entire weekend!  We got up before the sun even thought of coming out, drove 3 hours, started at sunrise, & walked until they shut ‘er down & STILL did NOT see it all.  I would estimate we only covered half.  And let me tell you – we booked it!  We saw some fabulous antiques, amazing steals on our own projects, & fell in love with some delicious crafts & bling!  I was totally bummed when half way into the day my battery went dead, resulting in several missed pictures :(  I did manage to snap quite a few though!  Here are my schoolroom finds . . .

2012 155

     2012 1532012 112

2012 156

2012 1142012 117

2012 1112012 151

2012 1572012 118

LOVE IT!!

No comments: