If you have read my blog for very long, or even recently, you would know it is no secret that I totally love the fabulous Thirty-One company!
What is Thirty-One you ask? Ahh my friends, you are missing out!
"Thirty-One has so many products that can help make your life easier. Whether it’s style, organization, the perfect giftable item — or a little bit of everything... From totes or purses you can wear while you’re out and about, thermals to help you transport food and drinks to a party, or organizational items to help you keep your house neat and tidy Thirty-One has a solution!"
i heart Thirty-One!!
I use the Organizing Utility tote for EVERYTHING! I think I have like 3 now (diaper bag, camera bag, school bag) & each of my kids have one too! There are now 14 colors to choose from (there is even a spirit line for school colors) & monogramming is only $5 this month!!
But this summer I have add a new favorite. The XXL Everyday Tote is absolutely PERFECT for this large families summer fun! I can tote ALL our lake/pool necessities (towels, change of clothes, swim toys, etc.) for me & my 5 kids!! And when I am not using it, it folds up and snaps for easy storage. It doesn’t look very big in the picture – when I ordered it I honestly was NOT expecting this mammer-jammer! *It measures approx: 16.75”H x 23.5”W x 11”D 9.5" handle drop. WOW!!
I just got the boys new cubbies for their room & need to order a few of the small utility bins (THEY HAVE CAMO!!!), plus a few of my friends & family have been wanting to place an order … So I decided to host another online party now through July 15.
THE SPECIAL IS AWESOME! This month for EVERY $31 you spend, you can get one of 5 items (in any offered print) for only $5, plus monogramming is only $5!!!
If you’d like to Join the Party too click HERE to shop!
No comments:
Post a Comment