Monday, April 14

Tabs Take 2

The next tabs are rather personal use - feel free to omit any that aren't of use &/or change them to work best for you. Underneath each I will include my personal ideas & any websites that might be helpful to you.

2. Budget

This is my least favorite! However, it is necessary. I print out a "table format" of my bills listing the Bills, Amount Due, Date Comment in columns.


At the top of each printout I write the month & year & the dates Tim get's payed. I usually try to list my bills in order of time needing to be payed -- so that the top bills are for his first pay check and the bottom are for the second. In the comment area I usually use this to make any special notes, balances on any accounts, special items purchased, ect..)

I am sure there is a much "better" way to do this -- this is NOT my specialty, but it is easy & works for me!

3. Food

Here is where you may want to keep frequently used recipes, co-op lists, grocery lists & weekly menus. Nicki T. had a great idea & has created a daily rotating menu for each day of the week for every meal -- Mine is in progress. Check back on the blog this week to see what I come up with.

This is what I use:

http://donnayoung.org/household/fullsize/ffiles08/kifiles/menu.pdf



Here are some others:

http://donnayoung.org/household/fullsize/kitchen/index.htm

http://www.healthbolt.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/hb_menu_planner.pdf

http://www.menus4moms.com/pdf/MenuPln.pdf

http://homemanagementbinder.com/printable-menu-planner-0

http://homemanagementbinder.com/printable-shopping-list-1


Faith & Contacts Next Week!

No comments: