Here are my final 2 tabs for the personal use section of this binder.
1. Faith
This is a personal section so what you put here is very much what works for you. Some ideas I have are journaling, Bible study notes, list of favorite scriptures, prayer lists, ect.
Personally, this is my prayer list section. I am also considering adding business card or index card slot covers to put scripture cards on. I haven't decided if I want to add this to my binder or if I want to hole punch the index cards & put them on a ring -- this is a GREAT idea to keep up with memorization &/or copy work for the kids. I will post pictures on this soon.
2. Contacts/Moms Essentials . . . Includes:
Addresses & phone numbers (you can do this soley alphabetically, just by
importance/frequently used, ect)
Important Phone #'s: non-emergency/police, poison control, hospital,
pharmacies
Important phone numbers: Extended family, friends, frequent play dates,
neighbors, babysitters, church, pastor, church directory,
contractors/repairs/handyman, cleaning services, garbage pickup, lawyer,
accountant, bank, auto service, insurance, vetinarian, groomer, ect.
GREAT place for Co-op or EC phone directory
Family members' information:
Spouse info: work add., phone #'s, e-mail, birthdate, social & any important
notes)
Child info: bithdate, social, special notes
Web sites & passwords (ex. Web site name, username, password)
Adult's medical information: Insurance provider, Id #, primary care, Ob/gyn or
midwife, dentist, specialist, phone #, address, allergies, blood type,
important health info
Kids' medical information: Insurance Id #, blood type, pediatrician, dentist,
specialist, allergies, precriptions
* Also a great place to keep medical records. Ex. Dates & notes on yearly
well check-ups/physical exams, sick visits (date, doctor, Rx, reason), eye
exam & dental
Birthdays & anniversaries
Christmas Card list
Gift Ideas/records
Okay this week should be fun! I will post anything creative I come up with this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment