
Sunday, May 17
Delivery
The day of my induction Momma's Boy had a 6pm baseball game about an hour away from the hospital. Momma D. is the coach, so the plan was for me to deliver in time for her & Momma's Boy to leave by 4ish. (Yes, I tried to accommodate my L&D for a baseball game - lol) At about 3:45pm Big Daddy asks me if I can talk. B/t contractions he tells me Momma D. is leaving & they want to know if I want the Outlaws to stay. At this point they are all thinking I still have at least another hour before I deliver. I was hurting so bad I told Big Daddy to decide b/c he would be the one taking care of them. He decided to let Momma D. take the boys & Daddy's Girl stayed with me. Big Daddy walked them to the elevator & while he was gone I realized it was time to push. The nurse checked me & quickly phoned for the doctor - the head was crowning. Everyone was asking me where my husband was, but I had no idea. I saw Daddy's Girl standing faithfully at my side so I told her, "Go get them & tell them we are having a baby in about 15 minutes!" She left running down the hall to find her daddy on his way back. She told him I was having the baby & he jumped in the elevator to get the rest of the crew. In their version, they were all in the room within 5 minutes (which seemed like at least 15 minutes to me). Momma D. & Trevor were the last ones in & right I saw them the baby's head came out. They all made it just in time! Overall, delivery was about 15 minutes - Maybe 2 pushes & it was over.


Labels:
Lil' Buckaroo,
Mommy Thoughts,
My Outlaws
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment