Thursday, November 19

Fall

This time of the year is just beautiful. About 2 weeks ago, the leaves started changing color & God’s signature was all over our property. BEAUTIFUL. It didn’t last long – at least not long enough for me to snap some pictures to share the beauty with you. We certainly enjoyed it. Now the leaves are all falling off the trees, the temperature is dropping & winter is looming around the corner. I am so NOT a winter person. In fact, I won’t let the kids play basketball b/c I don’t want to have to leave this house unless it absolutely necessary. I lived in California much of my life, so anything below 50 is FREEZING to me. Laugh . . . go ahead . . . I know, I’m a big winter baby. I would never make it in the north!

Before the freezing weather sends me into secluded hibernation, we are enjoying the outdoors as much as possible. We’ve been to the park, on nature walks, 4-wheeler rides, & had lots of fires burning in our fire pit outside. Perfect marshmallow roasting weather! YUMMY!!

Here are some pictures I’ve been editing at Picnik from our trip to the park a couple weeks ago . . .

101_1029

101_1035

101_1038

101_1037 101_1042 101_1043